Wednesday

3 good things

1. Actually the first one's absolute shit. Tucked away in a military spending bill for this past year was a lump sum of $20 million to pay for a celebration in the nation’s capital “for commemoration of success” in Iraq and Afghanistan. Because illusions are expensive.
yee-haw


2. When happy hours collide with google maps, you know where to get a cheap beer. Now if I could just take the internets around with me. Mappyhour!

3. Next time you feel like you want to masturbate, feel shame instead. Otherwise, how are the people at this website going to make any money? Something about this website makes me reeeal horny. I'll be right back.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAPPYHOUR!!!!!!!!!

You click on a spot and it shows distances!
I love this. I too am attempting to figure out how to carry this everywhere, and ideally link it with GPS....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home