Monday

I'd better cut back on the booze. Drinking alcohol can turn you into a gay pedophile. Wow. How tight a grip does the Republican party have on the media for this not to bring the whole sick carnival sideshow crashing down? That's a good graphic in my imagination. A bunch of sickly pale perverts peeking out from behind a candy-striped tent flap doorway in buttless chaps with elephant masks on. May I present to you the party of integrity and values, ladies and gentlemen. I should really learn how to draw.

Ah, but! If Tony Snow says we should avoid a rush to judgement, perhaps we should listen to him. Or not.

Here's Mark Foley's website. Totally gone. Even the google cache is vapor. Heh. I'm not a genius, which is ok, since that's exactly what it doesn't take to know that the moral of the story is, don't have a fetish for boys in the first place.

Here's the text, if you want to read it. I can save you some time, it's like every other one-sided horny IM exchange you've ever seen on dateline. I love that 'hunting pedophiles on the internet' show, by the way. I like it when the guys find out they're on dateline and all the cameras show up. There was a rabbi I saw once who about came out of his skin when they told him. Watching people at the moment they're getting fucked over that hard is both evil and gratifying.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006, Blogger dale said...

See the former glory here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.markfoley.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home