Thursday

guestblogger Bianca on celebrity Hilary Duff




omg....she fucking pisses me off. She is such a bitch. I really hate her. Fucking asshole....No one needs to know who that bitch is.... she wrecks my day...i hate her

I think that hilary duffy SUCKs bEcauSe she isstealing Joel Madden from me so that way Joelmadden will not help me on my homework and she isa ****ing Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! HILARY DUFF IS TRING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARDTO BE LIKE AVRIL!I HATE HER SO MUCH SHE IS SUCH APOSER!SHE HAS NO TALENT AT ALL!SHE SUX!I WISH SHEWOULD BURN IN HELL!I MEAN SHE TRIES TO ACT,SINGAND DRESS LIKE AVRIL!SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAME!HILARY DUFF LOVERS ARE FUCKED UP FAGS!U AREALL POSERS!HILARY IS SUCH A BITCH!U KNOW WHENAVRIL HAD SOMETHING 2 SAY BACK!HILARY SAID 'OHI DIDN'T MEAN IT'CAUSE SHE KNEW AVRILWOULD KICK HER ASS!HILARY IS A FUCKEN SLUT I HATEHER!
PSAVRILROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOX!!!ILOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! SHE IS AWESOME!

I hatehilary duff I think she is a goodie 2 shoes *****!Hilary sux I can't like her I love Avril shesawesome!!! Hilary fans dont mess with me!!!

HILARY DID DID DID!!! COPY AVRIL AND HILARYCAN'T BE PUNK EVEN IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON ITBECAUSE SHE'S A GOODY GOODY BITCH!!!!!LINDZSHUT THE FUCK UP U KNO DAT HILARY COPIEDHER!!!!!!HILARY SUCKSASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESSE LOVER7# U SUXU TELL FRIGGEN LIER!!!!!!!!HILARY IS A FUCKINGPOSER SCREW ALLLL!!! FUCKEN HILARY DUFF FANS!!!!!!WUV ME!!!

SHE IS SUCH A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO TEXAS AND DIE FROM A SNAKE OR SOMETHING! I JUST WISH SHE WOULD TAKE HER SNOBBY ATTITUDE AND SHOVE IT! i just cant express how much i really truly hate hilary duff! but for starters, she cant sing for shit. and shes probably one of the stupidest crappiest actresses ever! or actually, actor( lol get it! as in a guy...yeahh...) . she is so fake! and her sister, dont even get me started please. i would just like to see avril lavigne kick her ass. seriously, she needs to
crall into a tiny hole and DIE there! no-one fuckin likes her! she needs to get over her ugly, and i mean ugly self. and...well...yeah! OH! and how dare the peice of crap go near my joel madden! she is such a fucking slut! sure, shes famous but that dont mean shes gotta
act like our fucking god. wut a bitch! i dont even know who would want her ugly, condom using, sexually active, bitchy self in a movie! she needs to DIE! that punk wanna be has got to go! i mean, paris hilton is more punk than she is! HILARY DUFF IS GAY, UGLY, STUPID, SUX AT SINGING & ACTING, TRY-HARD PUNK, A BITCH, A BLONDE BIMBO AND SHE SHOULD DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND GO TO HELL!!! take away all the makeup and you've just got some chubby blonde chick with big teeth who thinks she can sing. SHE SINGS LIKE A DIEING HIPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bianca is a group of people who share the same basic opinions. She resides throughout the country with her parents, who totally suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home