Sunday

The redhead and I are heading to Miami today to fulfill my longtime dream of listening to that Will Smith Miami song in the car all day. Also, we'll be seeing an old classmate of mine and sunning our buns on south beach, figuratively speaking. I don't know how I look in a g-string and I won't be finding out today.

I read war nerd's column, which is about the historical inconsistencies of the movie "300". Since I don't know anything about Spartan history he could be making it all up, but he never is, and especially because I'm already very familiar with Hollywood's Mel-Gibsonification of history to glorify armed conflict, I'm more interested in the actual catastrophe taking place right now due to the pre-modern thinking of our national leadership wielding unprecedented destructive power, I'm not going to go see this film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home