Friday

get on the hate boat

As far as I can tell, the blogosphere has roundly rejected both prior restraint and the half hour news hour. This means that
A) I'm only getting part of the story because there are lots of people who love it.
B) It totally sucks and is an embarrassment even to the people it's supposed to appeal to.
C) Something else I hadn't thought of.

If it's option A, please let me know. It bothers me if I don't "get" it, and I'd like to at least understand why people think it's funny, even if it's not.

This doesn't qualify as humor to me, basically because the tone is hateful and stentorian. Is this the only mode of communication neocon Christian white male buddyroos have left at the vast and growing mental distances perforated by large fields of actual funniness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home