Tuesday

i am dumb and i suck at stuff

The CD mentioned at this page arrived yesterday and it's good. I want to give it to you.

BUT, I am at one of those points when I want to destroy my computer and say words like FUCKING a lot, so sick and tired am I of fighting to get it to do what should be an incredibly simple thing. You see, my OS used to come with this beautiful little package program that took care of small details of programs that did things like make them make mp3s and so on, and that's been moved somewhere I can't find, and with it my hopes of making this available to you. Keep looking long enough and maybe someone will figure out how to make a .torrent out of it. The worst irony of it is, the cd comes with mp3s already on it and ready to go, and I can't even figure out how to get them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home