Sunday

What would it be like if memories moved from person to person? If every time someone forgot something it would show up in someone else's head, and depending on if they could tell who it was, things could get weird pretty fast.

In honor of Sunday I thought I'd put a Catholic joke up that was being passed around my workplace that needed a lot of fat trimmed off it. So I did and here it is:
A miscellaneous event occurs which causes a bunch of Catholic girls to die at the same time, and they are standing in line trying to enter heaven when St. Peter asks the first girl, "Have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"

She replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger."

St. Peter says, "Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."

At this moment there is a commotion in the line, and one pushes her way to the front. When she gets there St.Peter says, "What seems to be the rush?"

She replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."


Not as good as one I heard Townes Van Zandt do about a cop who sees a drunk walking down the street. He says, "Hey, Buddy, you're a little loaded, you ought to go get some coffee". The guy says, "Man, I sure am glad I ran into you officer. See, somebody just stole my car." The cop says, "Where was the car when you last saw it?" The guy says, "Right on the end of this key." The cop looks at the key and says, "Well, go two blocks down to the precinct house and they'll help you fill out the proper forms." The guy says, "Thanks, officer. You been a big help. I'm headed that way right now." The cop looks down at the guy's pants and says, "Hey buddy, before you go, you better zip up your fly." The guy looks down at his pants and says, "Aw man, they got my girl too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home